Pages

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Free to live

In all my years, I've never really truly given up hope that one day I'd be married, successful, have my own kids, and leave a lasting mark on the world.

In springtime, every flow'r believes its beauty is unending. In the autumn, every leaf reveals its shade of color, too. In the winter, snow is glistening in its brilliance without equal. In the summertime it's our turn to announce ourselves to you. We are the seekers and the wonderers. We wander to and fro. Our desire never quenched by all our unforgotten woe. We continue ever onward, as we dance, or skip, or twist. Every ending leaves us hopeful for the next thing on our list. If you see us, you may recognize a look we tend to share that says either, "Wait and see where I am going," or, "I'll take you there!"

No comments:

Post a Comment