Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

If you and I were like two peas in a pod, I'm afraid that something would be rotten. Don't pretend you've forgotten, only to bring it back up again later. I hate the way you keep me holding on, wondering if this thing between us will ever be gone. I don't even want it anymore, but now I'm addicted. I just can't get enough. The pain of being without you is just too tough, so here I am. Back for another round. Another night of thinking it will all be okay. There's just no way to understand what you do to me. I can't control myself. I thought it was love, but it's like I'm a toy that you put on the shelf. If it were up to me, we would just cut ties, and quit with the lies that we've been telling each other. I know you'll never be mine. I know the ship has sailed, and I watched it from the shoreline. I know, but there isn't anything I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment