Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

I've already missed a day. Not off to a great start.

I'll trade my heart for a piece of your soul, and both will live on, making each of us whole. The piece that I've gained is the peace that I lacked. In fact I don't even miss the control. I've waited for years just to find something bigger, and thought that I had it, but thought was the trigger that shot up my heart, but I patched it for you. I know it's not healthy, but I hope it will do. I've known love before, and it's not what I expected. I've known love before, and also rejected. I'd lie there perplexed. It just didn't make sense. She told me forever, we swore that we'd never give up on each other, but two months went by, and somehow forever turned into goodbye. I would lie on the floor in my room all alone, because the bed was too big in my big empty home. It's going on four years since all of that happened, but since, nothing has ever made me feel so alone. I say all this to tell you how important it is that you either accept this, my heart that I give, or reject it right out, if your doubt makes you waver, because I have a very strict policy: "No Returns." If I'm yours, it's completely, no treaties or terms.

No comments:

Post a Comment