Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Should I begin with a question?

I'm very good at a lot of things. I just said in a job interview recently, and honestly, that one of my greatest strengths is problem solving. So why can't I solve this one? I've wanted to for probably the last decade. And if I'm being honest, I've always wanted to solve this one. How is it that so many things, social things, look so easy, and in my mind I can absolutely do them if I tried. I watch other people do them, note what they're doing, and tell myself, "I can totally do that," but in reality when I actually try, they just don't work for me like they do for them? My solution has been avoidance. But that's not a real solution. I think it's time to force some changes. Now that I've set my mind on it, I think I'll find a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment