Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Tell me now, before I go, that this is what you want, because the moment I step out that door, you know that nothing in this world will make me turn around or make my feet forget to move. I've heard it all before, but go ahead with your last chance to prove to me that this is better for us, being separate and alone. I find it hard now to believe you, maybe harder once I've gone, so now's your chance. Speak up! Enlighten me on what you know of love. You said you're doing this for both of us. I guess I just don't see the bigger picture then, if this is really helping me get by, because we got by well enough together. What's the reason behind all the reasons you've been sifting through to find the perfect one to give to me so I won't be upset, well guess what: It didn't work. I'm walking out now that I've said my piece. Your silence all the confirmation I could ever need. I think that you'll regret this one day after I'm long gone, but what do I know?

No comments:

Post a Comment