Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

To My Crate CA-60 (a bit of silliness)

Sounds
Locked in a crate
A crate that I've found
Isn't it great that this crate does abound
With sound
All around me

All at once
It's as if there was nothing before
Only grunts
Where the music now fills up the floor
Can't ignore it
Watch me soar with grace and ease

Lightning strikes
And the thunder still deafens my ears
I shout "Yikes!"
But the laughter persists through the tears
All my fears slip away
When I hear her voice
Never clearer
And now I am left with no choice
But to draw e'er nearer
The beautiful singing
But now there is a ringing

(oops I got to close
My feedback sounded gross)

Flip the switch
And silence the angel for now
Curse the witch
Who decided that sleep was more important than me and my guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment