Pages

Saturday, October 14, 2017

I don't even know what to say other than this is going to be hella awkward.

We pretend to be friends, but it's not working
I can see how it ends, and it's not working
All of these thoughts got my mind hurting
Slowing me down 'til I stop working

I know that we ended on good terms
So why ain't I feeling these good germs
Instead all I'm getting are slow burns
My friends and your friends, we take turns

I always learn more in a flashback
I just don't have time to react fast
My body's so slow on the backlash
I'll tell you the truth if you ask

Were we really ever friends?
Is this real shit?
Tell me how the story ends
Can you feel this?
Cut it into overdrive
Moving faster
Finally taking over my
Slow disaster
Avoid the capture
Feel the rapture
"How?" you ask me

Know the password?

No comments:

Post a Comment