Pages

Thursday, October 12, 2017

If I ever move to LA to start a punk band, this will be our first song.


My tongue is in my cheek and my foot is in my mouth
How could I say anything without it going south?
So I'll pack up my bags, and I'll follow it down
Now I'm risking everything to make it here in Tinseltown

Movie's almost over. It's a quarter to ten
I'm so freakin' lazy that I'll watch it again
It's always the same story, and I know how it ends
But I just can't break the cycle or the rut that I'm in

So before you go
Take one last look at me

Here we are again we ended up at the start
Now you're taking with you all that's left of my heart
I'm finally breaking down, but no, I won't fall apart
And everybody tells me that it's not very smart

But before I go
Take one last look at me

No comments:

Post a Comment