Pages

Sunday, October 1, 2017

I've come to understand the truth that our relationship was terrible.
But I have to believe that I tried, and I did try.I gave everything I had.
I faced unpleasant situations.
I pressed into conflict in order to resolve it and not just ignore it.
I loved you with everything that I had.

I knew you didn't love me the way I loved you, but I believed that you wanted to. Maybe that's true.

And now that I know it's not you, all that I want is to find her, wherever she is. But I still don't want to hurt you, or trivialize our relationship. I don't want the sideways glances that come when you jump from one relationship to the next.
Luckily, I don't have to worry about that anyway, because it's not as if there's a line of girls dropping hints...anymore.

I left them all behind for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment