Pages

Thursday, October 26, 2017

That was Monday. It's now Thursday.

Sometimes when I don't know what to write, I just kind of start going, you know? I feel right now as if I'm giving an interview on VH1. I'm not sure why, but that just popped into my head, like a "Behind the Music" thing, and I'm sitting there in a comfy chair with medium-length curly hair and some round wire-rim glasses going on about my "process". It's funny how our minds will take us places we didn't expect to go, and yet our minds are us, so how did I not expect to go there? It'd be like if I got up to walk to the kitchen and found myself in Ohio. My feet just took me somewhere I didn't expect to go, that's all. But anyway, all that and I'm just getting started.

Can you tell me what I'm going to do next?
You know better than I
Can you tell me if I'm going to live happily?
Do you know when I will die?
Do you know what lies before me
Or do my choices form the path?
Is it set out in stone, or something less firm?
Am I doomed from the start, or allowed to learn?

How should I now what to do?
All that I am is in You
All that I have or could ever attain
You are the one that I call for by name
You are the one that I love
All that I have been, I am, and I will be
There is no substitute. I want You only
You are the one that I love

No comments:

Post a Comment